Nov 7, 2011

Today.

I'm at the doctor's today for my monthly appointment. Have to come here for a workcover certificate each month. I would rather be at work than injured. But instead they have me studying online. Bloody great cause I can't sit or stand for more than a few minutes at a time. So trying to study for even an hour is very hard. But I will try.

So back to the doctor. I'm am outside waiting for my appointment that is at 11:00. I'm standing against a tree that is right outside and watching the world go by.  There is a dog further down near the library that is howling like crazy. I wish people would not tie up their animals like that. If you're going out and know you're going to be a while DON'T TAKE YOUR DOG. It's not fair on the dog at all.

Sorry that is my pet hate. It gets me so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment