Nov 6, 2011

New phone, but no study.

I'm not sure why I am going so slowly with my study for work. I am trying to keep up with this timeframe that they set me, but I am finding it difficult with my ADHD. I'm trying my best, really I am. :-(  It has always been hard for me to study even at school.

I am doing a business administration course, somthing that I didn't want to study. I have no choice or interest in it at all. That makes the study even harder than before, as I just don't get motivated into it.  Help!

Anyway on a new note, I have a new phone. I stuffed the last one, but then son discovered that I had just put the sim card upside down lol. So I had purchased a new phone for nothing. I got a Samsung Mini. I despise touch phones, but somthing about this one got me. I have a ton of applications and one of them is a keyboard app. So much easier to type than normal cause I just type in one letter and it suggests a whole word. It is like it reads my mind. A.I type keyboard app is great. I'm trying out the free version at the moment but will be buying the paid version very soon.

It has taken me next to no time to type this out at all and all on my phone. Yay.

*wonder if they will give me the paid app for nothing since I am plugging it here*

Peace.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacki,


    Thanks for the nice words about our keyboard.

    Please contact us at support @ aitype . com and we'll be happy to send you the paid version for free ;)


    Noam Rotem
    A.I.type

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit I already paid for it ;) worth it though. You worked hard on it so that I could enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete