Nov 15, 2011

Spiders are not my friends.

Please note that I don't like spiders at all. I have a phobia out of this world about them.  It all started when I was only eight years old, and I had just gotten out of the shower and put my nighty on. I was about to brush my teeth when all of the sudden I felt something near my chest. I looked down and saw the biggest huntsman spider in my life. I screamed so loud that mum came running into the bathroom. She saw the spider and in her attempt to rid me of it she hit it towards ground. But it didn't fall off and hung on, went up under my nighty and started to crawl up the inside of it. You have never seen anyone get undressed so fast. In one swift movement I was naked and running away down the hallway to my bedroom.

I never got over that at all. My phobia started right then and there.

It was not helped years later by my sons father who decided to chase me around with a dead spider thinking it was funny. I broke up with him over that.  Bastard.

People can't understand why the fear is so bad. But I know why. And today confirmed it .....
I was bitten by a small one today when I took the washing back in. It somehow managed to get in to my bra.... don't ask how cause I don't know why ....and it bit me twice .....ON THE FREAKIN BOOB. It still hurts now and I hate spiders even more than I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment