Dec 22, 2011

Bursting my bubble

I hate my  bubble. 

What is my bubble I hear you ask yourself. Simply put it is all the good things in my life all placed in a bubble, that in my head and heart can not be popped. 

Yeah right! The way it was supposed to work was that in my bubble I am in love totally. There is nothing else in my world.  Nothing is ever more right.  Nothing is bad. I live in a bubble that is totally unbreakable.

You get the idea.

Till it is popped.  It always happens, always.  One moment I'm on top of my world, next moment I'm broken. My bubble has been burst. It breaks my heart.  Nothing is more important than the happiness inside the bubble, then it is gone. 

So why then do I hate my bubble? 

Because it breaks me down.  It wears me out. It always kills a part of me.  For that reason I hate my bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment