Dec 13, 2011

Being honest part 2

I question whether it is what I want.   Then I question the question. But life is a bitch. I know that it is. If you are honest with yourself, then you know it is as well. But ONLY if you are honest.

I honestly hate my life. I really do. I totally wish that I was never born. I have never felt that I am good enough for anyone and don't deserve to breathe another breath at all.

I always wanted the life that you see in the movies or at least what have seen in real life. The somthing special. The family that is perfect, not totally but almost. You know the kind I mean? I don't have that. I honestly believe it will never be that way, EVER.

At the moment I am outside of the house because I am not good enough for him. I can not do anything right and as a result I got asked to leave.  It's cold weather and it is very windy out here. It's almost 7:30pm and it's getting darker and colder. I am not dressed for cold weather at all. I am honestly freezing here.  I  am also scared to go back home just in case he tells me to get lost again. I  wish I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment