Oct 7, 2009

Shocked yet?

Ok so yesterdays post was a bit of a shocker & that's how it is when I get down. I know that my co-workers are able to read this & I hope they don't think different of me at all because of what I say. I am still the same person they work with & should just see me for who I am.

Moving on, today is a better day. Relaxing a bit today & staying out of that freezing cold wind outside. I tell ya, when that wind decides it's coming from Tasmania rather than inland.....it's C O L D. Who would think it's almost Summer? 15.5 deg C & I am supposed to like it? I don't think so.... ice-cream would have more fun.

I was thinking of finally getting back into some beading today... but lack the inspriation for it. That's no surprise. It's been about a year since I made anything & that bums me out a bit. I was flying with beading once, not anymore & I got enough stuff to open a shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment