Oct 8, 2009

If you don't know me by now.......

Alrighty then,  so by now you think I am loopy/crazy or just plain boring. That's fine, I guess I am. But this is ME. This is my way of getting what I need to say out there & hopefully not have anyone think any less of me for it. I get my down days, my really down days & then I get my normal days with some brilliant days thrown in just to keep me sane. I suffer from depression and sometimes it takes control & stuffs me right up. But that's delt with by some relaxation (was medication once till I was passing out) and some time on here.

I am not all doom & gloom though. For example, today is a GRREAT day. No arguing in the house for once, everyone in a good mood & Matthew (son) at school hopefully enjoying plaing guitar hero (again) in class....wish I had a class like that at school ... lol

Michael (hubby) is at the moment in the shower & we are getting ready to do our normal Thursday lunch date with each other (have not missed one in 13 years) and then get some shopping for an eldery friend of ours who is a bit sick at the moment.

See it's a good day. I might even drag out the beads 'cause I have an idea stuck in my head for a great pair of earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment