Oct 12, 2009

I had enough.

Enough already. I had enough of being made to feel like the baddie in this place, enough of being in the middle of a war between Michael & Matthew. Michael say's it's like caring for a baby, well talking to Michael is like talking to a child...so where is the difference? I find them both immature & downright nasty some days, but at least Matthew is only 16...he has that excuse of REALLY being immature. Michael on the other hand is 41... what's his excuse.

I had enough. Either they both quit acting like the world owes them & start ACTING THEIR AGES or I bloody go & they can take care of themselves.

I have to go to work, not because I want to, because I have to in order for us to survive. I only work 15 hours a week but it's now at the point where even that is to long for them to be left together. If they don't smarten up I will go get full-time employment & then move out on my own.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment