Oct 13, 2009

1st day back.

Well I survived..... just. My 1st day (or should that be night?) back at work. Tired ain't the word I am looking for. Not today.... last night. OMG I was so tired that I was actually just standing there staring into space for a while. Not a good thing when a custome comes up to be served & your standing there with a blank look lol. But now I feel fine. I had 7 hours sleep & I feel better. I actually feel more energized that I did while I was on holidays.... but give it time. Thursday I will be wrecked & not able to stay focused.

I was a little stressed out yesterday as you could tell from my last post. I wonder who the bigger child is here.... them or ME? How childish did I sound in that last post. I guess we all got some growing up to do still.

No comments:

Post a Comment