Nov 30, 2011

Nightmares

I'm awake now because I just woke from a nightmare. One that seemed so real that I woke up screaming a strange scream. I have to get this out so I can go back to sleep.

All the lights were playing up in the house. When they finally came on properly everything in the house came on.  Tv, radio ..... you name it.  So I asked for some help to turn everything off.  For some reason we had a really big home with many many rooms.  So I turned off everything in my sons room first, then went to the bathroom.  Funny cause I can't remember having a bathroom with a spa and never using it. So as I opened the door to make sure everything was off, the door kept pushing against me. Like you would if you didn't want someone to walk in on you. I looked down and saw a young boy,about eight or so....laying on the ground.  I have no idea who he was or if he was alive.  I  just wanted to scream for help. .

I woke up screaming instead.  Took this long just to calm down a little. But still not convinced that it was a dream.  I  have NEVER woken up like that before in my life ... I  am shaken by this .....

Now you know why I had to write it down.  I hope it's not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment