Oct 8, 2009

Following me.

I deleted that post about my 3 guilts in my life because what if peole who follow me don't like what I write? I admit it kinda was a bad thing to post about so if you read it.... look at this spot            yep this one              & you will forget all about it. Did you forget? Good let's keep it that way lol. 

I could delete & start again, but then peole still have that image in their mind of a stupid woman with nothing better to do. What do I do then. You know I don't even know why I started this bloging thing, it's not llike my life is interesting, funny or worth anything.

I was hoping to make people see the real side of life, the not always nice side, but I think I may just have killed all chances of even being liked. Oh well, not much I can do about that.

It's up to you if you want to follow what I write, if you decide that I am a little over the top for you then please feel free to go.... but please just remember that life is not always roses, I just happen to say it as I see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment